- (sponsored) Euro Floors London – We are a wood floor supplier, installer and specialist finisher. Our main focus is to provide the highest quality product and workmanship at affordable prices. We install for both the trade and the public and because some of our work is on commercial properties (restaurants, hotels etc) we are very flexible with the hours we can work, it is not unusual for us to be able to work outside normal commercial hours, and to limited time schedules.
Top products: Bespoke wood flooring
Online shop: eurofloorslondon.co.uk/shop
Services: Floor installation, Floor sanding
Showroom: 148 Wandsworth Bridge Road, Fulham, London SW6 2UH
Phone number: 020 7371 9090
- Londis – We offer a wide range of everyday essentials including confectionery, beers, wine and spirits, top-up grocery items and fresh produce. With flexible opening hours, friendly staff and great deals on big brand products and lots of useful services, we have everything you need conveniently on your doorstep.
- Honeywood Museum – A charming museum featuring Edwardian-period details & exhibits on the house & its former occupants and an on-going diary of events which illuminate the history of Carshalton, the Borough of Sutton, and a fascinating range of topics beyond.
- Kumon – The largest supplementary education provider, offering individualised maths and English programmes and helping children progress and reach their potential. Our aim is for every child to become an independent, advanced learner with a positive attitude to study, taking charge of their own learning journey and developing confidence to strive for their goals and aspirations.
- Stagecoach Performing Arts – The UK’s largest network of part-time performing arts schools for children aged 4-18 years. With 30 years’ experience in teaching the performing arts, we teach our students so much more than how to sing, dance and act. We help them blossom into well-rounded individuals, ready to embrace life and all its opportunities.
- Sutton African & Caribbean Cultural Organisation – A registered charity collaborating with local organizations to address community issues. We organize social events, celebrate diversity, and promote Black History Month. Our initiatives include mentoring in creative and food industries, outreach to schools, and publishing ‘Kaleidoscope’ magazine, covering culture, politics, and history.