- (sponsored) Euro Floors London – We are a wood floor supplier, installer and specialist finisher. Our main focus is to provide the highest quality product and workmanship at affordable prices. We install for both the trade and the public and because some of our work is on commercial properties (restaurants, hotels etc) we are very flexible with the hours we can work, it is not unusual for us to be able to work outside normal commercial hours, and to limited time schedules.
Top products: Bespoke wood flooring
Online shop: eurofloorslondon.co.uk/shop
Services: Floor installation, Floor sanding
Showroom: 148 Wandsworth Bridge Road, Fulham, London SW6 2UH
Phone number: 020 7371 9090
- City Academy – We run a range of evening, weekend and weekday performing arts and creative classes at over 40 locations across London. Choose from dance, singing, acting, filmmaking, screen acting, musical theatre, writing, photography, comedy, art, music & life skills classes.
- REED – A specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions, IT and HR consulting. Direct employers and recruitment agencies can choose from a range of services, including: job advertising with full applicant management, CV search, a platform for specifically hiring temporary staff.
- Keep Safety Simple Health and Safety Consultants – We offer fully certified onsite training and online consultancy on health and safety, protecting your people, brand and directors. Whatever you need risk assessments, policies or procedures, we’re here to provide low cost solutions, clear and easy to use advice.
- Diamond Heaven – We offer an unbeatable range of eternity rings, engagement rings, diamond rings and wedding rings to a fresh wave of customers, and, being based in Hatton Garden, our jewellery store is more accessible than ever before, and able to look after our customers both better and for longer.
- London Rocks Jewellery – We offer something completely unique to the bespoke jewellery design trade in London, continuing to combine traditional handmade techniques with contemporary aesthetic across a range of fine and designer items. If you are looking for a unique diamond or gemstone engagement ring, made traditionally but with a bespoke design, then one of our jewellers will be able to help you.
- Fire Risk Assessment Network – We connect businesses, organisations and landlords with recommended and approved fire risk assessors. Our mission is to help clients stay compliant with fire safety laws and make fire risk assessments readily available.
- Leigh Day – A distinguished law firm in London, renowned for championing the rights of individuals and groups since 1987. Specializing in claimant-only cases, we ensure equal access to justice, challenging large corporations and governments. Our expertise spans personal injury, medical negligence, human rights, employment law, and environmental protection, offering comprehensive legal services to clients in the UK and abroad.
- Charac – At Charac, we revolutionize pharmacy services with our NHS-integrated app, offering convenient prescription management and healthcare consultations. Our cloud-native platform streamlines operations for pharmacies and patients alike, ensuring efficient, secure, and accessible healthcare solutions.
- Jamii – The UK’s first discount card and discovery platform spotlighting Black British creators and brands. Our online marketplace showcases a diverse array of products, from everyday essentials to unique gifts, all crafted by talented Black makers. We are committed to economically empowering the Black community and celebrating Black British culture.