- Prezzo – Make every occasion a celebration at Prezzo restaurants. We are the home of classic Italian dining. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, we’ve got all the ingredients to make it extra special at Prezzo.
- Pinner Parish Church – A Church of England church within the Diocese of London, with our worship firmly centred on the Eucharist. The church is usually open 7 days a week between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, and all are very welcome to pray or sit silently in this restful place of prayer.
- Heath Robinson Museum – Our museum is for students of illustration, lovers of landscape paintings, advertising enthusiasts and academics, dads building contraptions in sheds, believers in fairies, children with time to dream, couples stuck in tiny flats, people who put holes in cheese, artificial teeth testers and anyone who’s ever held something together with a bit of string.
- Carluccio’s – We provide great quality, authentic Italian food at sensible prices. We also allow informal but excellent service to our customers and we do our best to create a memorable experience in a happy bustling environment.
- Zaza – The perfect destination for the discerning diner, offering a busy but attentive service, animated atmosphere and tempting menu with delicious food and wine derived from all across Italy’s twenty regions.