- Warburg Pincus – A leading global private equity firm focused on growth investing. The firm has more than $40 billion in assets under management. The firm’s active portfolio of more than 120 companies is highly diversified by stage, sector and geography.
- The National Institute for Health Research – A large, multi-faceted and nationally distributed organisation, with a high volume of applied health research for the benefit of patients and the public, driven faster translation of basic science discoveries into tangible benefits for patients and the economy.
- Darktrace – One of the world’s leading cyber threat defense companies. Our Enterprise Immune System technology detects and responds to previously unidentified threats in real time, powered by machine learning and mathematics which analyze the behavior of every device, user and network within an organization.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice – A private investment firm with an investment strategy predicated on producing financial returns through building stronger, more profitable businesses. Since inception, CD&R has managed the investment of $21 billion in 65 businesses representing a broad range of industries with an aggregate transaction value of approximately $100 billion.
- 1 Big Night Out Pub Crawl – The biggest and longest running daily bar and pub crawl, running parties in Central London, Camden & Shoreditch since 2009. Bringing together students, locals and tourists in London every night to get drinks discounts, free stuff, club entry and good times!
- Tiger Recruitment – The most professional middle people for high-calibre secretarial staff and a discerning base of clients. As a leading secretarial agency in London with excellent national and international credentials as well, we’re confident that we can find the top secretarial staff available in the market.