- Newsquest Media Group – One of the largest regional media companies in the UK. We have a portfolio of more than 165 news brands and over 40 magazines, published in print and online. With an audience of almost 30 million users a month online and six million readers a week in print, our content is read by a substantial proportion of the UK population.
- Prezzo – Make every occasion a celebration at Prezzo restaurants. We are the home of classic Italian dining. From bubbling pizzas and scrumptious pasta to delicious desserts and refreshing ice creams, we’ve got all the ingredients to make it extra special at Prezzo.
- Osso Buco – A friendly family-run restaurant serving traditional Italian cuisine, sometimes with a twist. We are a small, happy team and we really enjoy what we do. Our core ingredients are sourced from Italy, complemented by the best, freshest locally sourced produce.
- Winkworth – We’re one of the largest estate agency brands in London, with a passion that makes us the first port-of-call when people are buying, selling or renting. We offer a unique perspective on what really sells homes and the areas we work in and look after the little details that make every home different.
- Kwik Fit – Experts in automotive parts repair, offering a full range of products and services for all your vehicle maintenance needs, including tyres, brakes, exhausts, MOT testing, car servicing and air conditioning recharge. You’re only a few steps away from a Kwik Fit centre where our teams can help you get back on the road.
- Kumon – The largest supplementary education provider, offering individualised maths and English programmes and helping children progress and reach their potential. Our aim is for every child to become an independent, advanced learner with a positive attitude to study, taking charge of their own learning journey and developing confidence to strive for their goals and aspirations.
- Stagecoach Performing Arts – The UK’s largest network of part-time performing arts schools for children aged 4-18 years. With 30 years’ experience in teaching the performing arts, we teach our students so much more than how to sing, dance and act. We help them blossom into well-rounded individuals, ready to embrace life and all its opportunities.