- Pinner Parish Church – A Church of England church within the Diocese of London, with our worship firmly centred on the Eucharist. The church is usually open 7 days a week between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, and all are very welcome to pray or sit silently in this restful place of prayer.
- Radlett Reform Synagogue – We are a vibrant young-at-heart Reform Jewish community of over 850 families, comprising just over 2,300 adults and children and growing steadily. We provide for the religious and spiritual needs of members through services and other activities including social and educational activities.
- St Lawrence Church Abbots Langley – A living and working place which many visit each year – whether to worship at a regular service, to attend a special event, or to enjoy a private moment of peace. Our work extends beyond these walls out into the community in a number of ways, such as visiting schools, hospitals and care homes.
- Holy Trinity Church Wallington – A parish church of the Church of England. We are a diverse church and try to make all people feel welcome. Whether you have been a Christian for years or you are just exploring what the Christian faith is all about, there is a place for you here.
- Golders Green Parish Church – We are a vibrant church gathering from all around this part of North London, made up of people from all walks of life and from different backgrounds and cultures. We believe that church is not a building or an event. The church is a community of people on a mission to love God, one another and the people around them.
- Ichthus Christian Fellowship – Founded in 1974, we exist to bring the salvation, power and Kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ to the nations. We began with the mandate from God to evangelise London and the nations by planting churches of Christ-exalting, Bible-loving believers committed to the Lord Jesus, to His mission and to one another.