- Wedding Dance Workshops – Teaching wedding couples for their wedding first dance from choosing the song to building their first dance. Whether Ballroom, Latin dancing, Viennese Waltz or Salsa, with wedding dance lessons every couple will shine on the floor on the big day.
- The Dance Lab – We offer a wide range of classes and lessons meeting the needs of all ballroom dancers. We are dedicated to bring to you the best possible service with fantastic facilities, great music, experienced teachers and a variety of classes and special events.
- First Steps Academy of Dance – A dance school where girls and boys of all ages come to learn to express themselves through the medium of dance and share their positive experiences.
- Dakoda’s Dance Academy – We offer the highest standard in children’s performing arts education with limited class sizes and individual attention given to every child, a wide range of dance styles including ballet, street dance/hip-hop, musical theatre, acro/gymnastics as well as singing for children from the age of 2–17.
- Simply Dancing Partners – We have a unique concept in the UK, experienced professional dance partners for every member of the class. Both women and men can learn with great partners who are there just to help them understand the steps really enjoy the experience of dancing.
- City Academy – We run a range of evening, weekend and weekday performing arts and creative classes at over 40 locations across London. Choose from dance, singing, acting, filmmaking, screen acting, musical theatre, writing, photography, comedy, art, music & life skills classes.
- Collective Dance and Drama – An established school with over 25 years experience. Many of our dancers have gone on the become professional dancers and teachers. If you’re looking for a school with an excellent reputation in teaching, show and exams then Collective Dance and Drama is for you!
- Stagecoach Performing Arts – The UK’s largest network of part-time performing arts schools for children aged 4-18 years. With 30 years’ experience in teaching the performing arts, we teach our students so much more than how to sing, dance and act. We help them blossom into well-rounded individuals, ready to embrace life and all its opportunities.