Digital Marketing Conference DMWF Comes to London!
LONDON, June 6, 2016
The #DMWF team are excited to be hosting the third of their high-level digital and social marketing conferences of the year, which is being held in London, 20th – 21st June 2016!
Organised by the team that brought you #SMWF – Social Media World Forum – #DMWF has evolved from this to include a wider scope of digital marketing topics. It is a global digital and social marketing conference series which brings together the worldwide digital marketing community to tackle the challenges that the digital future presents.
The digital marketing agenda includes case-study led content, interactive debates and structured innovation labs. The conference programme features a wide array of expertise in the keynote track, examining topics including:
– Content marketing
– Customer experience
– Data marketing
– Social media marketing
– Digital commerce and more
Just to give you a little glimpse of the high-calibre speakers that will be at #DMWF London, please see below:
– Antonia McCahon, Global Head of Digital Acceleration, Pernod Richard
– Mark Adams, Senior Vice President & Head of Innovation, VICE Media
– Mario Bosaz, Global Senior Digital Director, Coca-Cola
– Bian Salins, Head of Social – Digital, TSB Bank
– Georgina Goode, Group Head of Engagement & Social Media, Government Digital Service
– Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director, GSK
– Selena Gabat, Director Social Media, Sky Deutschland
– Paul Gill, Head of Digital Engagement, Oxfam
– Richard Shilton, Head of Social Media, Virgin Trains
– Alex Alying, Head of BBC Worldwide Digital Studios, BBC
#DMWF are also hosting events in:
– New York: 19th – 20th October 2016
– Dubai: 5th – 6th December 2016