Hotels in London
- The Castleton Hotel – Our hotel is the ideal base for exploring the capital. Located very close to Hyde Park, many of London’s most famous attractions are within walking distance and Paddington Station, with its excellent transport links, is just a short walk away.
- Berjaya Eden Park London Hotel – Both contemporary and classic, our hotel in Bayswater area makes for a very special break as you unpack your bags in its intimate Victorian settings. It is easily connected to London’s main attractions, points of interest, international airports and railway stations.
- Wembley Hotel – Situated in the rapidly developing Wembley area, this terraced hotel offers practical accommodation in a convenient location. A short walk from Wembley Central Station, the hotel is ideally placed for Wembley arena, conference centre, exhibition halls and the new stadium complex.
- Kingsland Hotel – A popular choice for discerning business & leisure guests, offering comfortable,well-appointed en-suite rooms with free wifi and flatscreen TV in contemporary newly-refurbished public areas. We take pride in our service and ensure that our guests have a pleasant experience with us.
- The White Lodge Hotel – A private family-run guest house located in North London. Very near to Alexandra Palace, host to a variety of exhibitions, concerts and a large ice-skating rink, and within easy reach of bus, train & tube stations to all parts of London.