- 1Note2Notes Music Academy – We pride ourselves in the professionalism and creativity of our amazing teaching staff, providing the tools and confidence to learn, practice, perform and achieve. We ensure that all our students are given the option of exams that qualify them by grade in their chosen instrument, helping our students develop their talents in a professional way.
- City Academy – We run a range of evening, weekend and weekday performing arts and creative classes at over 40 locations across London. Choose from dance, singing, acting, filmmaking, screen acting, musical theatre, writing, photography, comedy, art, music & life skills classes.
- Guildhall School of Music & Drama – One of the world’s leading conservatoires and drama schools, offering musicians, actors, stage managers and theatre technicians an inspiring environment in which to develop as artists and professionals.
- Royal Academy of Music – An institution of world renown, training nearly 700 students from over 50 countries in over 20 musical disciplines. The Academy’s mission is to provide pre-professional, undergraduate and postgraduate musical training of the highest national and international standards.
- London College of Music – The largest specialist music and performing arts institution in the UK. We offer an impressive range of innovative courses, respected worldwide and delivered with creativity and passion.
- London Music School – One of the UK’s finest contemporary music schools and among the best in Europe. We have been at the forefront of musical performance, music production and audio technology education, offering cutting edge instrument, vocal, sound engineering and audio technology courses for over 20 years.
- North London Music Academy – Music lessons & music teachers provided by the North London Music Academy in Camden. Home of some of the UK’s most pioneering music teachers & music methods.
- The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance – We give our students the best chance of success in the very competitive and challenging environment of the music industry, developing and delivering music education and training to students of contemporary music for over 30 years.
- Stagecoach Performing Arts – The UK’s largest network of part-time performing arts schools for children aged 4-18 years. With 30 years’ experience in teaching the performing arts, we teach our students so much more than how to sing, dance and act. We help them blossom into well-rounded individuals, ready to embrace life and all its opportunities.