- International Business Times – A growing digital global news publication that delivers international business news to an audience of over 5 million in the U.K. and 50 million people worldwide every month through its network of digital publishing platforms.
- Briefing Media – We provide strategy insight and market intelligence for senior decision makers in the global media industry, also operate in the media strategy and agriculture industries.
- Tech City News – We are the leading resource of news, events and information for technology innovators in the UK. Founded in 2013, we’ve covered the London tech scene extensively for the past few years and we’re now committed to covering developments across the nation.
- Board Agenda – A progressive and independent media brand dedicated to inform board directors, investors and professional advisers on emerging issues that shape corporate leadership, fuel effective boards and drive business success.
- The Guardian Media Group – One of the largest English-speaking quality newspaper websites in the world. In the UK, we publish the Guardian newspaper six days a week, first published in 1821, and the world’s oldest Sunday newspaper, The Observer.
- Newsquest Media Group – One of the largest regional media companies in the UK. We have a portfolio of more than 165 news brands and over 40 magazines, published in print and online. With an audience of almost 30 million users a month online and six million readers a week in print, our content is read by a substantial proportion of the UK population.
- Insurance Times – The media partner of choice, and premier news, information and insight brand for general insurance in the UK. Our audiences are key decision-makers, business placers and principals in brokers, insurers and service suppliers. Our online news service is widely regarded as the best in the sector, and our proactive news journalism is something for which we are justly renowned.
- The Strad – We bring our readers the best features, comment and analysis on all issues of interest to string teachers, players, students, instrument makers and enthusiasts. Authoritative, trusted and influential, The Strad keeps readers informed about the latest news, groundbreaking research and techniques.
- Reward – An award-winning brand for HR directors of mid-sized UK businesses. Its objective is to provide HR directors with responsibility for reward with practical information they can use to form a reward and employee benefits strategy – in print, online, through research and at events.