Reincubate’s iCloud API and iPhone Backup Extractor Recover iOS 10 iCloud Backup Data
LONDON, June 14, 2016
Reincubate updates its iCloud API and iPhone Backup Extractor products to support iOS 10 iCloud backups, one day after Apple’s developer preview release of the new iOS. Providing full iOS 10 iCloud backup support for both Windows and Mac OS X platforms, Reincubate’s iPhone Backup Extractor reinforces its place in the market as the leading tool for recovery of data from iOS and watchOS devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Watch.
About the iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is the only product to support recovering data from iOS 10 iCloud backups on Windows and Mac OS X platforms.
Aside from iOS 10 iCloud backup recovery, iPhone Backup Extractor provides powerful features such as:
– iCloud backup support for two-factor authentication (2FA) and two-step authentication (2SV) protected accounts
– Restriction passcode PIN recovery
– Photo Stream photo recovery
– Application data recovery like WhatsApp, Snapchat, Kik, Viber, WeChat, and more
– Extraction of contact, call history, SMS / iMessage, and notes
– Proprietary technology to recover deleted SMS text messages and notes
What Users Say about iPhone Backup Extractor
“As a forensic examiner, obtaining Digital Evidence in a reliable timely way is critical. The iPhone Backup Extractor has been the perfect addition to my arsenal of tools. It literally does a better job overall when compared to tools that cost $1,000s of dollars. A must for any professional looking to reliably identify download and view iCloud backups.” — Louis Cinquanto via TrustPilot
“Great product, stellar support and customer service. Retrieved thousands of photos from my backup and the support folks went the extra mile to check that I got what I needed.” — Sfbaytech via TrustPilot
“I’ve used this product for the last few years and it has bailed me out many times. I’ve been able to recover thousands of photos that would have been lost due to a dead phone. This app is worth every penny.” — Justin Rairden via CNET
About Reincubate’s iCloud API
The Reincubate iCloud API makes the iCloud accessible to investigators, developers and integrators. The API includes functionality for extraction, manipulation and recovery of many types of iOS and app data.
It fully supports iOS 9.3 and iOS 10 iCloud backups, and backups created with A9 and A9X chipsets. It can provide real-time iCloud data for a number of data-types, and supports access to content which has been previously erased from the iCloud.
Reincubate’s iCloud API provides a number of benefits:
– Ease of integration. The API is easy for development teams at any level to work with, and they remove the need for any highly specialist knowledge of either iCloud / CloudKit storage, or of third-party apps.
– Future proofing. Reincubate is committed to the maintaining support for contemporary and past iCloud and iOS data formats, and has a solid track record in this space.
– Support & access to unrivalled expertise. Users of the feeds are able to take advantage of Reincubate’s proprietary techniques in extraction and undeletion of app data.
– Out of the box app support. Aside from the core iOS data-types the API has modules to support dozens of third-party apps.
– Speed & scalability. The Reincubate iCloud API platform is built to scale.
– Rich feed customisation options. The feed platform is readily customisable for partner deployments, with protobuf format feeds and aggregation of messaging app attachments.
– Trust. Reincubate is trusted by security, LEA, and government users around the world.
What Users Say About Reincubate’s iCloud API
“Reincubate have been super responsive to our needs, and as the market’s “table stakes” features have expanded, Reincubate has responded by constantly improving and expanding their technology solutions to help us meet those increased customer demands. We are super pleased with our decision to partner with Reincubate!” — Steve Woda, CEO, uKnowKids
Reincubate is the app data company. The company’s mission is to provide data access and recovery for all app platforms, be they mobile, desktop, web, IoT or in-vehicle. The company was founded in 2008 and was first to market with both iOS and iCloud data extraction technology. With over half a decade’s experience helping law enforcement and security organisations access iOS data, Reincubate has licensed software to government, child protection and corporate clients around the world.