Restaurants in London
- Il Pagliaccio – We are an Italian restaurant in the heart of Fulham, famed for our friendly atmosphere, waiters and great parties. A little bit of Italy in the heart of Fulham.
- The Greedy Buddha – When you visit The Greedy Buddha, you’re in for a treat. Our warm and charming atmosphere will instantly relax you while our attentive staff spoils you. Our secret is years of experience, fresh quality ingredients prepared daily and a lot of passion for what we do.
- Tinseltown – Tinseltown brings a modern twist to the American Diner with traditional booth seating and multiple flat screen TVs playing the latest music videos. Sit back and relax, Tinseltown is open from lunch until late so it’s as great for a family meal as it is for that special night out.
- Yamal Alsham – New premier restaurant offering an inspired Lebanese & Syrian culinary experience which combines the sophistication and subtleties of European cuisines with the exotic ingredients of the Middle and Far East. The menu mixes authentic dishes with modern influences to create a culinary journey for the palate and senses.
- The Shad – We recreate traditional Indian dishes covering this wonderful, vibrant country – from the Himalayas to the Indian Ocean and the Arabian Sea to the Bay of Bengal. We use only the finest ingredients, buying fresh spices which are painstakingly ground and mixed by hand, ensuring pure quality.
- Chennai Srilalitha – Best Indian restaurant in Harrow brings the quality and flavors of south Indian food in a unique way. Our menu offers South Indian varieties, varieties of dosa’s, Northern specialties etc.
- Gilgamesh – An award-winning and critically acclaimed Pan-Asian restaurant, opened nine years ago in the heart of Camden Stables Market offering a unique Eastern gastronomic and night-life experience.