NetSuite Announces SuiteConnect EMEA Cloud Conference
LONDON, October 3, 2016
NetSuite Inc., the industry’s leading provider of cloud financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced SuiteConnect EMEA 2016, its largest user-oriented cloud event to date in the EMEA region. The customer-focused day-long event will include NetSuite CEO Zach Nelson’s keynote address on how global companies are thriving in the cloud economy, customers presenting their success stories, new research findings into trends in cloud adoption from Frost & Sullivan, an exhibition that will feature NetSuite’s leading systems integrators and application developer partners, and break-out sessions that can offer attendees valuable takeaways. SuiteConnect EMEA 2016 will take place at Westminster Park Plaza on Tuesday 11th October from 8:30 am – 7:00 pm BST.
“The EMEA region has seen a huge uptake in cloud software adoption for NetSuite as our customers and partners continue to realise the scalability, flexibility and globalisation advantages the cloud can bring,” said Mark Woodhams, SVP & Managing Director of NetSuite EMEA. “With two new datacentres in Europe and our strong commitment to the region, this SuiteConnect event presents a unique opportunity to hear how our customers are benefitting from cloud ERP and to learn about our recent exciting product releases and future plans.”
As the adoption of cloud technology accelerates in the region, NetSuite has established a very strong footprint in EMEA. Businesses across a variety of industries including retail, ecommerce, wholesale distribution, manufacturing, nonprofit, software and services are transforming their global operations with NetSuite. Secrid and ESOMAR in The Netherlands and Deliveroo, Misys and WHSmith in the UK are among the more than 30,000 next-generation organisations and subsidiaries worldwide that are now reaping the benefits of the NetSuite cloud.
SuiteConnect EMEA attendees will have the opportunity to:
– Hear real-world, EMEA-based NetSuite customers describe how they are using the cloud to innovate, reach new markets and transform their operations.
– Learn from industry analyst firm Frost & Sullivan’s latest research on what is driving market disruption across industries in EMEA and how modern businesses are responding.
– Get first-hand NetSuite product demonstrations.
– Participate in interactive and informative breakout sessions to learn how to take their businesses to the next level with NetSuite.
– Connect with key NetSuite partners including implementation and application experts at the SuiteConnect Expo.
– Network with peers and engage with NetSuite experts and top industry analysts.
In 1998, NetSuite pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution, establishing the world’s first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. Today, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of more than 30,000 companies, organisations, and subsidiaries in more than 100 countries.